It was already late this morning and I was still in bed. I did not realize it was already 10 because it was still dark outside. The sky was so gray and I could hear the rain pelting on our roof. Water was already getting through our window and wetting the lace curtains I put up yesterday. Winds also suddenly went so strong outside that it did the job of shutting the door to my room for me. That was when I had to wake up and say hello to yet another gray day that is 1 year and 10 months away from the last day I ever saw my love.
I love days like this. It makes me wanna put on a nice melancholic music like David Gates' Clouds and Rain Suite, and think of the last time I was at Fersal. It was raining all day when I was there at that time and I also looked out of the window and saw the same gray skies that I am seeing now. The gray skies were always my refuge when my mind drifted into the abyss of heartaches. But there are also times when they made me really happy. No amount of gray clouds wiped off my happiness whenever I looked around and he was there with me. No rain made my days cold while he wrapped his arms around me. But rain... it now brings back all the wonderful memories I had with him and the love he had for me.We were so good together and there was never a time I never enjoyed with him.
The rain now cries away the beautiful gray tints of the skies above me, and I guess the wind now blows away the last ounce of happy memory he has of me too. .. sadly...
I still love this day just like any other gray day with him.
Clouds and Rain Suite by David Gates
1 comment:
howdy!
i managed to recover my blog account.
i thank the angels above
Post a Comment