Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Olden days

From up here I could see the old blue tower where I used to work way back in 2001. I have a nice view now from my new work place but I thought I would be somewhere wherein I will no longer get a glimpse of the past for it is too sad for me always. I wanted to get rid of this kind of feeling everyday because it is starting to tire me too. But I don't understand why I had to be reminded everywhere I went here in Makati. At work, everybody calls me Ma'am and seeks my opinion when they report to me. I am happy about this accomplishment and I know he would've been so proud of me too... but then, I feel as though I haven't gone anywhere far really because everything around me reminds me of him. Everything around me makes me feel the need for him to be there. Whew! I didn't know I would be in this situation at all.

1 comment:

Viktor Hart said...

It's kinda hard when the ghosts of the past still haunts us. I know there's still emptiness...and sometimes we believe that this can only be fulfilled if we have someone we truly want & love on our side and celebrate success together.

I know. I've been there before.

I wish us luck...