Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Light Bringer



This is to my avid blog reader who never fails to uplift my spirits in the darkest of hours. He is Lucifer and indeed he is an Angel of Light!

He steels nothing from me but darkness and snatches away nothing from me but the bitter truth. He is someone who is sweetly welcomed by my dark thoughs despite every moral efforts of banishing him. His presence is something she denies yet I so eagerly acknowledge. His being makes me think the way I think when the clock strikes away the last of sunset's rays. In gloam I see him clearly... and in the overwhelming light of day, the truth about him is concealed.

He is Lucifer and I become... Hesperus!

2 comments:

Viktor Hart said...

You are my goddess, my saint, my dark angel who comforts me.

Words are not enough to tell how much i really adore you.

Terraincognita11th said...

You now have his tongue.It is sharper than any sword. It drives itself through me. It brings him back to life!...Deceptive as any good thing can be.

Let it be not from that of a fool!