Monday, June 29, 2009
Art for you
My studying photoshop is taking my hours away from me if I am not too busy with my work, but I am happy now with my little gained knowledge in editing and even making my own artistic photographs. Hehe. Who knows I could be posting some in deviant art someday? Anyway, I am starting from simple ones but ones that are expressive of my thoughts. They don't portray my exact imagination yet due to my limited skills but I know I am getting there. These photos I am working on will be for my blog ofcourse and I will be sharing it with ones who diligently come and read my blogs. I hope he sees it too and would admire it in such a way I know he would in the earlier years when he was still with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment