Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy Monday

And so I let the days go by everyday without thinking too much of things that make me sad anymore. But sometimes it is funny that it just creeps in anyway even in the middle of the night. I was asleep then I woke up for a trip to the toilet. While I was in there I suddenly remembered I had a dream. I knew it was about him but I tried to recall and I just could not. It puzzled me because I normally would register dreams of him in my head so intensely, they would almost feel so real. I was desperate to recall my moments with him so I thought looking at his photo would help bring back the images. I went to get my wallet in my bag and looked at him there looking back at me... but there was no recollection of anything about my dream.

I went to see about my plane tickets that I had booking problems with, and I again was haunted with memories of him at the airport. I looked outside of the window while waiting for a customer service representative to attend to me, then I saw on a small poster that there are already daily PAL flights to his little town where he lived. I thought it was funny coz he does not even live there anymore. But yes, I still have to get some reminders like that tossed in from the air. Then suddenly I heard from one counter a little discussion about booking dates. The lady was asked as to what flight date she would like to take, and she just really had to answer: April 16. Cute!
I smiled and eagerly waited for my turn.

No comments: