Friday, August 27, 2010

How long will you love me this way? How long will you keep on hiding your face from me? I talk to you as I close my eyes every night. And these are the exact same questions I often ask you. I always smile at the thought of you especially when I remember those days when you were with me. The last videos you took of me, I could hear you speak in the background.... those caring words when you always needed to remind me to be extra cautious. I felt how much you treated me like an egg. You always thought I was so delicate and I could never ask for more. These memories make me cry for I can only miss them so much. So far, nothing compares to the joys you have ever brought me my love. I will never ever cast them aside. Memories of you will always be the best in my mind. I am forgetting anything that hurt me. Now I shall smile as I think of you. Sarangheyo

No comments: