Sunday, February 6, 2011
A world filled with you
Just finished the website I was working on for a friend. It does look good so far and I was able to program the players in his demo page too. Now I can't believe I could do these things too these days. There is only one thing I could not program though - that is my mind to not think about him anymore. I sometimes see his face in everyone around me. I drive and suddenly I see him walk along the side of the road, he becomes the little boy on a bike, the lady carrying her luggage, the old man who just straightened his hat, the policeman in the middle of the street, the ice cream man, the man walking his dog. I smile whenever this happens for the world is just so filled with him. I love the ancient person of my heart, even when he does not anymore remember me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment