I was listening to my soundtracks and for some reason, this struck me today. It is from Moulin Rouge and sung by Nicole Kidman. I remember how you once gave me a song by her too from the same movie. I wonder how you are doing now, my love. What in fact are you doing? Sleeping am sure haha. But what are you dreaming of? I miss you po.
I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin to live again
One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me
When will love be through with me
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends
One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends
One day I'll fly away
Fly fly away...
No comments:
Post a Comment