that dream again. I was getting ready for my own wedding day. only to think about you in my mind that somehow in the other room, you were getting yourself ready also. But.. that moment when the actual wedding occurs, where you take my hand and say you do forever... never happens.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I see an older lady there. I looked at my face and I don't look myself. I looked at my gown and it isn't white. I looked around the and scene changed. I instead am walking along the shores all alone.
I woke up thinking bout my dream. How I terribly miss those days when I thought of nothing but bliss being next to you.
I search for the scent of love. Someday I know I will find it. And I will literally see your face and feel you back in my arms again.
How I love thee as always. As always as I always have said this. Nothing changes with the season. Nothing ebbs with the tides.
No comments:
Post a Comment