Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rigid day

Have you missed me? Haha. Ofcourse you did NOT. Have you had ... you would always find me. All the while I have been talking to myself here anyway. But it's ok I can do just that. It will sound like a prayer because nobody else would hear it but myself. I am not sure if God even listens to me much when I am bad and naughty hahah. But I sure do think he loves me too.

Dear God. Bring back a love that I so often wanted to have for myself forever. That love that is coupled with respect for my being and that kind of Love that includes me in the future of everything else in his life.

Nice prayer. Hihihi ;)

Ok ..anyway I've got lots to tell. My latest adventures and my latest fun on Australian market. Too late to talk about it now and it is silly because lately, the gurus of local marketing has just installed some very cute screencast software that let's them see what I am into every single moment of the day for as long as I am logged in to work on their system. Hrrmp. How rigid. Makes me hate them but love them at the same time. Afterall if I were to be a guru myself in the NEAR future, I'll have to manage all these and I'll have to have fun doing these things and subjecting myself to these kinds of bullshits. Hahha.


No comments: