Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I was looking at my hands and applying some ultra creamy hand lotion on... when I felt sad all of a sudden. Sooo sad that for some reason... I just couldn't stop crying. I don't understand where that came from. It is not at all my PMS am sure as this isn't my time of the month. My mind just went drifting from one empty space to another as I ran my fingers against each other and clasped them till one of them hurt. It was sooo long ago when I last had 2 very warm hands clasping mine, I realized. I feel sorry for my two little ones now that they got so neglected in time. My mind zoomed back to that box... I see us in a very simple cab on our way to some place to have a little night out together. It was one of the very first times he snuck out of his home and flew to where I was stealthily existing. To him, I should be in the shadows for any of his fantasies and mine to materialize. But it was perhaps because of that too that every single moment he has spent with me became moments that I could not have traded for anything else then and now.

His hands are oddly of the same size as mine. And I remember how they looked like so well that I can't help to fill in the missing details of today's picture for how they might look like now. His hands might not have these extra lines that women like me develop at  a much faster pace than men do. He might be loosing those little hair sticking out from the outer sides of his hand haha?...How cute his hands were. How sweet and warm they were on my waist line of on my face, on my hair, my neck.. my everywhere. How I miss them all over me.

Before I go any further with my thoughts now and get carried away... I must STOP and get some rest now.

No comments: