Have you ever admitted to yourself that you in fact miss me? Maybe not....even when you many times scanned all of the remaining realms of which you thought I would be in. Have you ever convinced yourself that you still love me? Maybe not...even when you still feel that tickle down your spine when you see hints of my own affections still existing for you. Have you ever realized how much you actually need me? Maybe never... even when you succumb to your curiosity and you find yourself reading my pages over and over again. Did you know I say Yes to all of these? Did you know how crazy I still am for a love that never was meant for me? What a waste to have a taste of things that can't be mine. How I regret having to love this much ..when all I get is the complete opposite of what you have promised me.
They say a true coward is one who purposely arouses another person's love while never having the intention to love her back just the same.
But F^&* that thing they say! ... to me, you are just one I will always love no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment