Monday, March 25, 2013

A little bit of braggin

One Sunday, I had a little time to be in the kitchen with my daughter and these were what I was able to make from scratch. I think you will like these too =)

 Apple Berry Pies with flaky crusts that I have made from scratch. No instant doughs.
My pizza was also made from scratch. I have prepared my own dough using a delayed- fermented method. I did not have a round pan so I ended up with a square one. Who cares about the shape when it comes to pizza at home anyway? Hahha.. I am glad that my dough ended up tasting just like yellowcab's. I say I like my pizza better than shakey's or pizza hut because I was able to put in all the ingredients that I love to have and I am sure my dough tasted better. Hehe (sorry I can sound so full of myself now... just being proud of what I was able to come up with haha). German bratwurst sausages, smoked ham, pepperonis, mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan, fresh italian basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts. Yeeyy! Let's eat my love. 

No comments: