Sunday, March 30, 2014

I wake up every Morning ( which may not be as early as anyone else's mornings- 10:30am) feeling so tired from work. Who would ever think id be an overworked mom who still would need to work while resting? My thoughts never stop- it keeps churning distant memories everyday. I am pretty sure it is just me. I have this strange attachment to anything that's too old that anyone else would forget and gladly leave untouched for decades. But I .... I just find my eyesight always drawn to old childhood and wartime photos if anybody I see on social media sites like Facebook. I sometimes cannot help asking- what is it with you, woman? Why do you like to tell yourself ancient stories over and over again? I can't just get over things. I have this very diverse liking for world music. They do often get crossed-  over with ambient and some techno-trance and enigmatic orchestral renditions of new age voices and tribal hints. My mood goes so diverse I could even switch from George Winston to Deep purple, or from G-spliff to Metallica all of a sudden...and still manage to keep the same old thought going inside my head. But I do love one thing most of all. It is the image of you saying the same old things to me and looking immortal at 26 while I listen to ero  tribal drumbeats in my ears. The drums take me far with you there. After all, I have a world where everything you do is perfect for me to thrive in. I miss making love to you. I think of no one but you as ever.  

No comments: