Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Mired
He is with me everyday. ... But then I look at him and it is sad to see nothing but your face. He has done absolutely nothing that would make me think about you more often than I should. But I close my eyes and I see nobody there but you. Every corner of my thoughts is filled with memories of you. Absolutely no detail is missed when it comes to my own imagery of you.
Inside me is an unquenchable lust for a man whose name I cannot attach to mine... Inside me is a burning furnace of love and longing for the he whose name I cannot declare in the presence of anyone but me. My mind screams your name everywhere I go. My dark being yearns for union with a man whose flesh I could taste in my tongue..whose soul I could lay to rest in the deepest realm of my being. He makes every woman in me, burn in endless desire for...FREEDOM and Mortal LUST...and LOVE.
Nothing is unacceptable in my world! ... Not even my love for a wedded man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment