Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday My Dear Husband

I have thought of how lucky I am for having my husband in my life and there are a million reasons why I think so. Mentioning the most important to me- I really enjoy his company. We both argue a lot about plenty of things (almost anything actually) but I still think that seeing his annoyed behavior is one of those that I miss. He still looks like an angel when he is mad at me. When his eyebrows meet in disapproval, I think he is the handsomest. He always forgets to reply to my text messages, but the rareness of them make me miss him even more. He hates having to wake up in the early morning and answer the phone only to hear my voice in the other end and he always would like to go back to sleep more than talking to me... but his unwillingness to converse with me whenever I wished he would, only makes me yearn to see him even more.

I wish to be that one who will always have to be beside him forever. And I wish, I will never ever go wrong with him forever. I want him to be happy that he is loved by nobody else but me.

No comments: