I was out joggin again today and I have noticed that our once- green -village- gate has turned into bright neon yellow and royal blue over night. All I could say was " what the @#$%... "
A couple of years ago, the community fences near our place were riddled with initials JBC - that of the, Mayor's. You would see his slogan that went with his initials everywhere- from pavements to local government office gates and even trash cans. "Just Be Clean" What the @#$% does he want everybody to think after reading that? I can see the impact of his supposedly "Strong" advertisement on the minds of the community then- there were heaps of sweet smelling concoction of rotting vegies, plastic, and rain-soaked papers rising as high as the poles that held streamers filled with nothing but his name and the sweet reminder to be clean in perfect harmonious color of green and white.
And now this? What the hell is going on in the world now? The new mayor is trying to communicate his intentions through colors. Whatever is the impact, he means two things - "We all live in a yellow submarine" and "blue is my world when I'm without you"
No comments:
Post a Comment