It is I Oh's birthday today! My Baby is now 11 and she looks like my sister. I might say she is sometimes more sensible than I am. Hahaaaaaaaa!
Today is the day when I am one of those few who were invited from our company to witness the official launching of the new Axe fragrance (Dark Temptation) by Unilever. I could sense it will be hell of a fun night for everyone who gets invited to this rare event for everyone talks about it at work.
It was only yesterday when we had to arrange for the banner ad placements all across the web for Axe and it was also only yesterday when we had to sit and review the viral- video ads that were produced by the company for Axe before it gets officially launched online. Indeed, the videos made ma laugh.
Now I am sitting here thinking... to go? ... or not to go? Wahuhuhu. I don't seem to enjoy thinking about it anymore. The event starts at 10pm and I still am not sure whether to say "yes" to the invitation or not :o( I still have 6 hours to think about it. Rare.... rare ... (still thinking)
1 comment:
Belated happy birthday to your daughter!
I love the new Axe Commercial..I'd definitely try it so that women would want to nibble and bite me.
Oh yeah, baby!
Post a Comment