My dog, she loves chicken. I know how the vets warn me about giving her chicken but what can I do? She can always smell chicken from hundreds of yards away. Whenever I bring home one, I would hear her yelping from outside as if wanting me to let her in so she could just go straight to the kitchen and dish out her own chicken. I sure wish she could do that.
Really, this dog is soooo difficult to feed. Now that I cooked her her chicken meal, I am sure she wouldn't want to pay attention anymore to any other foods I'd be giving her today... at least while she hasn't forgotten bout the chicken.
Other things she would like to nibble on are squid strips from Thailand, used socks (yuck),Tater's popcorn leftovers,anchovy chips,tissue rolls and the likes. God knows that other things the vets will find in her tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment