Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hail to the deities of the winds!

Cardinal Zen,

I wanted to thank you and let you know that I am so honored by the thought that you will actually be preparing music and entitle it "Summoning the Winds". Alas!... it is mine.

May you express it with so much truth . And may you let your innate thoughts inspire you into translating the beauty of darkness into artistic languages of mortal souls.

Let them seek enlightenment in what they thought they wouldn't find in the dark!

I wish you luck on the next submission of your work to Cafe del Mar.

1 comment:

Viktor Hart said...

It is you who brought me to my senses and made me realize that I can become more than what I am.

We are deities of the winds, and our whispers are heard by gods and angels...

I have learned to transform my laments and desires into hymns, melodies, and lullabies.

Thank you for always inspiring me!