Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Pathetic behavior
I wouldn't want to say this but it is quite so obvious that she is picking on me. She came to see my Friendster and I bet she became outrageous again over things I will never know about. Good luck to you honey. She obviously is still bothered by my existence in this whole wide world of gorgeous "other women". Hehe. I understand why but I don't need to know anyway bout how she behaves after hearing my name or viewing my photos... for nothing aside from him interests me. Her behavior is not interesting to me, nor is her face. I only care about what he says. Funny I had to look at my Friendster again and notice how she has changed her primary photo to that of the three of them. Hahaaa. I did not even click on her profile anymore to have a more detailed view of him. I know how he should look just by looking at his silhouette. I know even the shape of his body and every tiny hair sticking out of his arms. I laugh at it with mockery because she somehow is trying hard to push things to my face. She thought it is the truth that she needs me to see. But... I damn know about everything she wants to show me eversince. What truth does she want me to know? She must've missed the meanings I have set between the lines when I replied to her foul messages. She must've not understood again when I said that I have had the best of my times with him and I need nothing more. I may want more ofcourse but I don't need anything more... if you know what I mean. She could not steal those memories away from me no matter what she does anyway. I don't care about her, nor do I care about anything she does or says. If there is anything pathetic about her life now, I am damn sure it isn't because of me. Nor is it because of him. She just has her own life to live and everyone else around her are just actors in a play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment