Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Happy as a Bee
Now I don't want to feel negative anymore. I have noticed that whenever I feel sad or angry, I only activate nothing but negative outcomes. Today is my past life. I want to change it. I want to think now of the good things only so that I will have a happier past. Does that make sense? I am scratching my head now. But I feel happy with what I have today. I can't believe I have always missed it and overlooked it. I have focused on something that I did not even have and it only made me sadder. Now is the time to not be sad about it anymore. I just have to be thankful for many other great things I did have and I do have until this day. Now I am smiling. I am happy. I will like to be happy and never loose whatever it is that makes me happy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment