I am selling my 7 month old laptop on ebay. I wanted to upgrade it to something else I found online. I hope someone buy's it soon.
My new blog somehow does not make me happy really. I do not like the layout and I also do not like the look. It seems that whenever I do not choose something "black", I do not get the equal amount of satisfaction. How will I ever do away with black? I am now tempted to just stick with it again. Maybe I should keep trying something else? Jeez I just do not know when I would finally think that everything is worth launching. I keep saying I would set it up but I end up changing my mind all the time. Anyway, brother is coming to visit us from the province and I really am looking forward to it. I just miss having someone else in the house too aside from my husband. I guess we both grow tired being alone with each other too much at times that we also needed someone else to break the monotony.
From time to time I think about things past but when it starts to make me feel a little sad, I brush it off. So I decided to just render my thoughts through photoshop again and see if I could finish it soon and post it here too if not in my new blog pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment