
To the 34th of you
by terraincognita11th
by terraincognita11th
I have not stopped thinking of this day that I could have gladly celebrated with me. So I am left to just being happy about it in my own special way
Here's to life (Barbra Streisand)
No complaints and no regrets
I still believe in chasing dreams and placing bets
And I have learned that all you give is all you get
So give it all you've got
I had my share, I drank my fill
And even though I'm satisfied, I'm hungry still
To see what's down another road, beyond a hill
And do it all again
So here's to life
And every joy it brings
Here's to life
To dreamers and their dreams
Funny how the time just flies
How love can go from warm hellos to sad goodbyes
And leave you with the memories you've memorized
To keep your winters warm
But there's no yes in yesterday
And who knows what tomorrow brings, or takes away
As long as I'm still in the game, I want to play
For laughs, for life, for love
So here's to life
And every joy it brings
Here's to life
To dreamers and their dreams
May all your storms be weathered
And all that's good get better
Here's to life
Here's to love
And here's to you
I still believe in chasing dreams and placing bets
And I have learned that all you give is all you get
So give it all you've got
I had my share, I drank my fill
And even though I'm satisfied, I'm hungry still
To see what's down another road, beyond a hill
And do it all again
So here's to life
And every joy it brings
Here's to life
To dreamers and their dreams
Funny how the time just flies
How love can go from warm hellos to sad goodbyes
And leave you with the memories you've memorized
To keep your winters warm
But there's no yes in yesterday
And who knows what tomorrow brings, or takes away
As long as I'm still in the game, I want to play
For laughs, for life, for love
So here's to life
And every joy it brings
Here's to life
To dreamers and their dreams
May all your storms be weathered
And all that's good get better
Here's to life
Here's to love
And here's to you
thanks to: woman stock , texture , and the image of the clock whose origin I no longer know of.
No comments:
Post a Comment