Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Cobwebs all over my old accounts
my old messengers and inboxes :o( they all are filled with spam mails. Some of them even needed to be reactivated as they were left unopened for more than a year. I remember those times when I could not wait to open my email accounts before anything else. I also had to make my messengers start together with my computer as I needed to get those messages from him. He made my day. He was the best part of my everyday. Now, I barely even wanted to come turn on my messengers. If not for the people at work who always needed to coordinate with me from anywhere in the world, I wouldn't even want to be in any messengers. I realize how every single thought I had was well-understood by him. Nobody else could converse with me the way he did. I miss him so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment