Tuesday, November 23, 2010

There is this news today about a water festival in Cambodia that turned into tragedy. I was watching on CNN and all I was trying to look at was the river banks to find out if that was the place where all of these photos were taken by my honey. Long ago, this country did not really raise any interest in my mind. I did not care much about whatever there is there and how the people there, live. But after I have been there (thanks so much to him) I could not help but drift in a dream world triggered by the memories I have shared with him there. I still have all the photos he took of that place here in my hard drive and I cherish every single detail of it. He is a good photographer. There is nothing much interesting about his angles at times but then I can see how he can capture moments and tell a story through his shots. He must have been born with this photographic skills. I simply wish his mind can keep a good photographic image of me and him (wishing only) I know I could not mean that much to him anymore. I know he only drifted with the tides long ago that he promised things to me. Had he meant every single bit of his words, I don't think he would have done what he has done to me in the first place. He said many things that confused me a lot in the end. It all seemed in the end that I was one delusional woman, who kept dreaming of things that only I have believed in. Everything turned out to be lies between us and too bad that I meant all that I have felt for him. I believed in every word he has said to me. I was indeed lost in his eyes.

No comments: