Monday, January 24, 2011

Someone watches over you always.

The Guardians by terraincognita11th
I haven't been in here for more than a week and I did not have the chance to write down anything I thought of in the days I was away. But it doesn't mean I haven't been inspired at all by thought of him. He has always been in my mind- the ancient person of my heart. Sometimes like this girl, I could feel the guardians looking over me and making sure my beautiful memories are all secured in my hands.

I just came across some stock photos that I have saved in my laptop for quite some time already. I no longer know who the bird-lady and the red-riding-hood photos belong too, therefore, I cannot give proper credits to the owner of the stock. But this is how my mind goes today. I have some story in my head, only I could not write them down as I am running out of time.

No comments: