Thursday, April 7, 2011

The moonlight in his face

It is something I haven't always seen. It was always the city lights I saw on his face instead. There was a time I did feel so very happy- the time we were in Baguio. We both were out in the terrace staring at the pine trees that riddled the hotel grounds. It was such a beautiful feeling. I wish I could keep that moment in my jar where I could always replay it and feel it at the same time. I miss my hands in his and the warmth of his skin on mine. It is sad that I do this on my own. I want to feel him there again, missing me, loving me the way I do. How I miss you my love. Sometimes I dream I am talking to you .. and then I say... I love you too.

No comments: