Thursday, April 28, 2011

The one i love




He smiles and he obviously lives life without showing any trace of the past. How I envy the man. How I wish I could be just as happy as he is. I really don't know what is going on with his life even when I do get to see some profile updates of him online (I am glad this technology exists... otherwise, how much worse could the sting be?) Naturally none of those links would really tell how he thinks and how he feels about his life. I really wish I would know just like before. But yes, I guess anything of the past would only exhaust him. He doesn't need those anymore. So finally he got into the same band wagon haha. I thought he would never ever get interested in anything about online marketing and outsourcing. Cute- he might emerge one of my clients' competitors one day and he would have to bump his way into my own life in some little way without him knowing. It does sound funny and a little scary but then it still sends some tickles down my armpits. LOL. Funny coz it does seem ironic, scary because I know that he is capable of being too personal when he hollers words at me (imagine when suddenly he learns he is talking to me. yaiksss), ticklish, because the thought of him makes me happy no matter what. I have nothing against him professionally but ofcourse I know I wouldn't be ready for anything he is capable of doing that would destroy me again emotionally. You see he still owns my heart. A day never passes without me having to think a little thought of him. I know someday I will get something back from all these good thoughts. I will always think of happy thoughts only. I dream a little dream each day while I still live in the past with him. After all, that is the only place I can be in where everything would look and seem and feel perfect. He doesn't even age in my mind hahah. That is so funny. Cheers to you my love, and to your little business that will not be too little one day if you only could find the right path to it. I sure do think you would. Demographics and psychographics? I have it all complete for your target market. If only I could share it with you hahah-gladly I would if we were friends. Would you also try outsourcing my own e-commerce outsourcing services? I would be very happy to be your partner hahha. But ofcourse I talk here on my own. Just letting my thoughts go out without the intention really of having anyone else read this blog. You see I even have disabled search visibility for this. By the way, I have pasted below some of the variations I have made for your birthday. Sorry they don't seem promising but yeah they are just depictions of what is.



But I told you I wont be home by terraincognita11th

I won't be there sweety by terraincognita11th

No comments: