Thursday, July 14, 2011

Someone stole my soul from me.

Too bad he is my inspiration... My artistic thoughts come out when I think about him. He doesn't know this, and sometimes I wish he would never ever know anymore. I am inlove with the thought of him. Maybe this is the thing that artists are looking for whenever they go deeper into their craft. Maybe this is the kind of "inspiration" they need to have before they can even excel in their field. As for me... my soul has grown older than time itself. It shall outlive me one day and it is extraordinarily attached to another who does not even see the value for having it. The worldly things have clouded that soul and has trapped it away from mine. His words are spoken in justification of a shallow and worldly logic... that he has ceased to remember that they all don't speak for me and to me. He has chosen to remain trapped in a world so temporary and has refused to hold my hand to a realm I thought was known to him. He obviously did not understand. He did not know how to see beyond what's in front of him. Now... his dreams are no longer connected with mine. Here I am still listening to the rhythm of the universe in the same way as he has first perceived my presence. I have never changed since then. Only now, my universe goes under his brand name. It is too hard to detach from it. My goodbyes don't last long. Whenever I tell him that in my mind... my soul always seeks for him soon after. I still cry in anger when I remember my defeat during that certain instance. I try to help myself by thinking... that surely could not be the last instance where I loose, is it? In my universe, he belongs to me... and I wish I have the power over this world to reclaim what is mine. Perhaps my power is unseen. Perhaps it can never be perceived the way my worldly body does. Perhaps that soul I speak of seeks for mine at some moment too that is why I all of sudden feel it around me. It is overwhelming, overpowering, enchanting and bewitching. I am engulfed in this feeling and I am just as into it as I have ever been. Till we meet again my love. Somehow, someday, somewhere.

No comments: