When I last wrote here, my dashboard did not look like this. I looked at the calendar and have realized that I haven't been around for more than a month already. Funny how things change so quick around me. I just wish that sometimes my thoughts change too. I wanted to run away from it that is why I guess I don't come here if only I could help it. Sometimes I get too busy at work that I barely have the chance to even view my personal emails. Long ago when I logged in, the first thing I would check is my personal email inbox. Now, A week would even smile if I am able to read emails and delete unsolicited ones in my inbox. To the left I still see the very old wretched folder where I keep all of his mails to me. Nothing has been added after that really bad one I got from him. Sometimes I look at the skies hoping to find the answers in the clouds: Where did he get all those words? I haven't been around long to know the real him, have I? How can an angel say those evil words to me?
tsk.. tsk...
let me just smile now :) let me just leave all the bad memories in an old shoe box. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment