Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank you my love

I dreamt a beautiful dream of you last night. And I treat that as something you gladly have done just to let me know you are there in anyway you can. This thought brings tears in my eyes again because no matter what, I still miss you so much.

I dreamt that you were on the phone giving me instructions. Your sweet voice I heard and yes it was you. I was in a different place (some place I have never been to before) and I was with your brother. You were talking to him and telling him to bring me to that place where you are and you would be waiting for me there. In a blink of an eye, I was with you. I was in bed with you and in your arms. Alas! I was able to smell you again, kiss you and hug you like nothing had happened in the past. You looked into my eyes and all I could see there was you are sorry and that you do love me still. This makes me really cry now because I really really do miss you and love you and wish for you to be there in just the same way as you were in my dream. That hug, how tight it really was. I can feel it until now. Then again I heard your voice on the phone, you were again telling me to see you there. I was struggling a bit to find my way to you. And that was how the dream ended. I could feel that pain of being away from you so intensely until now. How I really wish you have that compassion to find me too and let me know even for just a little bit, that you have not forgotten anything about us and that the bad things you have said to me in the last parts of everything was just because you were forced to say so.

No comments: