... it is right to miss me too, to love me secretly, to yearn for me even when only in your dreams, to think about me from time to time and to try find me as much as you can.
there is nothing wrong with that I guess. In fact, I wish for all these things to happen only in my mind, and in my dreams too.
I miss those days when I would like to just look great because I am inspired by the thought of you. I miss having to look good because I dress up only for you. It was ok for others to admire me too but in my heart I was very happy to be so sure I belong to you. I was yours and you were mine (well, I am not so sure about this part) but I felt it before- that part when I was all you had to think of. How I miss the times you would call me and tell me you couldn't sleep because you miss me. I miss those times when you had to tell me your problems. I did not have all the answers to it, but being a part of it felt like I was important too.
It will soon be 5 years past and it seems like yesterday to me. Every day, you still come into my thoughts. I would like to think even that when it happens, that means you are thinking about me too right at that very moment. I feel you from my memory. I smell you from my memory and I love you just as vividly as I do recall every single moment with you. I try to ignore the negative things by just remembering the good times with you. I forget about your words and try to believe in the earlier times when it was part of your nature to not hurt me in any way. When part of your nature was to love me and to tell me the truth.
When part of your nature was to just say everything that's so nice for me to hear and to make me feel that all of them were true
I wish you could erase the last words completely. How I wish you could. I really wish you would.
No comments:
Post a Comment