Thursday, October 6, 2011

:( these days, I don't understand why I keep zooming back again to the past. I can't just forget you my love. Even when it comes to a point that I would remember how you said you regret ever meeting me and the times you have spent with me. I will forever remain in oblivion. I would not know at all anymore whether you really meant that or not. How my heart aches. How it burns with so much desire for something that isn't there anymore. How i live in pain remembering the most beautiful thing only to see it die before my eyes. How frustrating.

I really pray that one day you would tell me that all these hurtful words are not true. :( I think I have created a ghost of myself even due to the intensity of this sorrow I feel about you. Maybe my feelings get etched in every portals of my little world. Maybe one day a psychic would sense all these. I only live to hope now. That someday.. you would find it in your heart to consider my feelings even when you don't love me anymore. It sounds sad and pathetic but i want nothing more than this. I don't want you to again be in that situation when finding means to see me is too difficult for you. I dont want that anymore. All I want is your thoughts to align with mine. Just like how it did before

No comments: