I dreamed I was at some seashore. I was supposed to be there with my colleagues on a business. Jeez it is funny hahah because I was actually reading a book while submerged in water. And what is funnier is that it felt so logical in my dream that I was there in the water and asking my colleague why we were in the shores of some Asian country. She just replied to me that we are in Malaysia and we had to pass by there because we needed to get something. Duh?? hahha.
I was there and still reading a book when all of a sudden my thoughts have changed about the book that was in my hands. It seemed like I was suddenly reading a chapter that was sooo old and familiar to me. When I looked up I suddenly saw you my love. You were walking normal with a woman who is a stranger to me. It seemed like you were also at work and were discussing something with her in utter seriousness. You did not notice me at all. Or maybe you did but you just did not know me anymore. I just stared at you while in the water and my heart ofcourse was pounding fast since in my mind, you are so familiar to me. But I just was looking at you like an outsider would. I watched you all the way till you have disappeared with her. You were just a passerby. :( I was left there wondering if you've seen me at all. Or if you really did not just recognize me. I woke up still searching for you. The sight of you made me clean my eyes first thing in the morning. And so he asked what is the matter. I said I dont know. I think I just caught colds while sleepin.
No comments:
Post a Comment