How time flies and funny how I dreamed yet another dream of you last night (May 31). You and I were having just a casual conversation. I did not feel no problems between us. There was just you talking usual things to me. I remember that red shirt you are wearing and I see how you neatly packed all of your clothes in that little traveler's bag. You said you will someday surprise me and I was so enthusiastic about it in my dream. Hahah. I woke up and I smiled when I realized that I was soooo naive in my dream. Yes you do have a surprise and perhaps it is you coming to my dream just a day before my birthday. Ill see tonight if you would come again. That would be taken as a miracle already if ever you did.
Thanks for the early gift my love.
And to myself, I listen to this lullaby now.
and I thank you my dearest mom for the endless love you have showered on me since the day you have given birth to me. My life has been filled with sorrows and pain but I trust you would've went through all of them in my place if only you could.
No comments:
Post a Comment