... but the memories remain, drat!
He has this manner I remember. He doesn't seem to look very enthusiastic when eating. Sometimes I wish I could go back in the past and encourage him to show me how he ate when he was alone. I wanted to ask if he ever did at any instance like me, get so hungry that he could not stop shoving food one after another down his throat and almost got choked when he could not pour water into his glass as fast as he could.
I remember being very hungry when I went to see my friends at their place. I could not wait any longer that I had to settle for those tiny smoked herring on their table. I cried when I could not get rid of the bone stuck somewhere in my throat. They gave me a banana and they asked me to swallow it without chewing. I tried hard to follow the first aid advice hhaha but still had to go see a doctor. I was so regretful and could not contain it that I kept blaming them for trying to entice me to have it. The doctor found a tinny tiny bone already half buried near my tonsils. That hurt really bad and from then on, I got scared to eat bony fishes.
back to him. I remember how he never ever finished anything in his plate. He was so not like me when it came to food haha. I love cooking and that is perhaps the reason why I love eating too. Or vice-versa. I even am thinking now that maybe he did not really like to eat and he just had to go because of me. If so, then he was never himself after all. All he did at that time I remember was stare at me and whisper sweet nothings. Was it because he was amused at how much food I could eat? my enthusiasm in eating? or was he already trying to stop me from eating at the back of his mind? LOL. I would understand the latter too. Funny enough, I never really put on much weight at that time no matter how much I ate.
Him, I saw his pictures lately, and he did put on so much weight haha. But yeah, still attractive to me. I still would want him as long as he doesn't add another inch to his waistline Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment