Friday, April 26, 2013

If you remember



 Is this how you remember me? Or is it far more uglier than anything else about these photos?

I was trying to finish that little surprise I had for your birthday.... but :( I don't think I was inspired enough after a lengthy time in bed. I just was super sick I could not even work. I wanna wait for that time that I find myself again in that realm where everything just flows smoothly from my head and manifests in a form worth sharing with you. I know it will come.

How I miss thee. How I wish I could see you again po. I don't know how that would be but I am sure it would be the most awkward time in my life again. ...Like the time I ever felt you beside me. Nerve rocking, coin-dropping instance.

How I loved thee. How I loved being loved. How I miss being loved. How I wish for it back!



No comments: