Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In tribute to my page

I was so honored today when I have discovered that a rendition in tribute to my blog is now on Amazon. I am proud of you my friend, and just as how your work was on Cafe del Mar, I wish for you to soar higher and farther. Ride the storm. Now you must be truly too busy again to come and visit my blog page like you used to.

No he hasn't made his presence known to me ever again. And I can never have that chance to tell you anything new about him anymore. But still I thank you for your music - it has definitely made me remember to come back to my blog page again and think about him- the ancient person of my heart- he who is the main reason for the existence of my blog page. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Summoning-the-Winds/dp/B00B49PP0G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ctEgreRmLM


No comments: