Saturday, May 9, 2015

I forget you're married.

Oh boy I am completely worn out. I have had such a hectic week and even when it's weekend... I feel like it's Monday.

I work hard I know, but my work does not at all interfere with my thoughts of you. It must sound very ridiculous but my golly it does fee stupider to suddenly be aware in the middle of some analytics about a game that I set up on Google Play and iTunes app store,  that I am actually staring at a photo of you in the deepest most secret folder in my hard drive. Amidst the total chaos of my present life... I have a total jungle in my mind and heart. It is truly wild in there. There's you and I kissing and making love (insert the Skype message I just got from my client right here) .... and there's me again forgetting all about the thought that you have an oblivious wife probably dreaming the same dream as I do right now.

.... sad...sad.

It sure is so hard being someone in the shadows. You get overly emotional when you see little stories and conversations about love on tv. I have downloaded the whole few seasons of "Friends" and whenever I watch an episode... my mind just wanders away with you. I think..it must be fun to sit down and cuddle in a couch with you while watching my favorite show.

How sad it is to be married and still being lonely because the one man you love is away somewhere and most probably not thinking about you at all while he's laughing away somewhere over the thought of his own family.

Lord, you know how I think. And perhaps..I can go astray... but I'm sure I am not at all that bad. Or am I?

Mea Culpa

No comments: