Friday, January 2, 2009

Dreams of him

He came to me again last night in a dream. He was about to conduct a seminar on "global warming". I saw him standing there and everyone I know around me respected him and looked up to him like a wise man dressed in white. In my mind, I knew I was gonna be with him through the night just after the seminar, so ... visions of sugar plums danced in my head. Funny but he never said a word throughout that seminar. He just sat by the table and looked at all of us. Then he stood up and declared a 10 minute-break. Everyone stood and went out of the room and there was nobody left there but him and I. I looked at him and without a word he cast a smile that only I would know what it really meant. He smiled like that at me before and I know how happy I am to see it again. He looked as sultry as ever (hehe) and I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him again. In my dream, I loved him so much just as I really do now in my waking life. How I really miss the ancient person of my heart, whom I will never come to forget. Two years.... I wish to see you smile again.

3 comments:

Viktor Hart said...

I also always dream of my beloved unrequited love. Mostly day dreams. Often times I fantasize...Of course I tend to fantasize someone I can never have...heaven and earth will oblige and are against.

I am keeping myself busy forcefully just to keep me sane. It's working 20% most of the time...makes me stop dreaming...at least.

Terraincognita11th said...

Does she have the means to know about all these that you feel for her? If so... you would've been the luckiest in the world. Unlike me. I don't even know if he reads my blogs or he chances upon it in his daily net navigation. I don't know if he really is one of those who diligently come almost everyday to check on me. I'd like to think so and dream so too.

Viktor Hart said...

I think she doesn't know. But I always get to tell her how beautiful she is and always give her compliment and appreciation everytime she shows me her new hairdo and new dresses. :-) I tell her how gorgeous she is.