Sunday, March 15, 2009

A few of my favorite things





Beach


I went to one with him... in my sweetest dreams!

Tocino



He carried the recipe around in his phone


Fersal Reminder



And we held hands while laughing down the staircase




Summer Feet



A foot-fetish believes that a nice pair of toes instantly goes with a pretty face! ... And we both laughed.




Lizard Love



Nice additive to my beer! Feeb's bar was then burned to ashes some 3 years ago but I had nothing to do with it. I swear!



Urgent Getup


He had one more pair of these left at home when he surprised me at work.



For Papa

.
He could not come home without it. A box-full from the Wine Cellar was too heavy ... but it was all for papa.




Boss


A touch of class he always wore. A constant reminder of a love so gone yet so profound in my memory.



A little game


And he winked... and I wrapped my arms around his neck



The Sunrise



Definitely a better way to describe the sunrise in one of his diaries written to me. A beautiful expression of an experience at day break.




5 Peso Man




There were 2 of this coin from Nicaragua. Mine's here and his'...



Airports




Seeing him come out of the arrival gate made few of the happiest times of my life


The Promise



A wedding? ... maybe not. But he sure did want to build one for me one day!



Face in the Moon



An expression of my endless love and faithful promise!






No comments: