Monday, March 16, 2009

Sad-faced Ipod

My video ipod played up on me again lately. It is my second one that I got some 3 years ago. The left side of my earphones could not pick up sound from its audio outlet from time time that I thought I needed to have it fixed. I thought it was such an easy problem to solve so I went to the Mac repair shop straight away after work. At the shop, I was suddenly told that they would need to replace the audio outlet with a new one. I went like @#$% when I learned how much they wanted for doing so. They also told me that the hard disk is also close to saying goodbye and would soon need a replacement too. Wahuhuhu @#$%^& and more !@#$%^. I was ok with the fact that ipods are not that cheap compared to other multimedia players. I find them cool to have.. but knowing now how quick they actually die on me and how repairing them costs a fortune, I would like to just burn all ipods I see around me and all the ipod outlets in every shopping malls I go to. With so much disappointment, I had to kiss my video ipod and tuck it away. I gave them my old 3rd generation U2 edition instead hoping they would shed some hope on it's current condition - sad faced screen. When they told me to come back for it after 1 hour, I could not beleive my eyes. My darling ipod is back to life after 4 years of being just brain-dead.

No comments: