Thanks to some stock photos I found on I Oh's hard drive. I was able to use them as layers on my trial work. I am still working on other effects for my upcoming blog pages. I just wish I have a good camera so I could take high-res photographs and use them on my obra maestras too. Hahah. At this stage I am trying out different textures while hoping to capture what is really in my mind and putting them into images with messages that only my honey might know how to decipher. The original images are below. Too bad I do not really know where she got one of them Had I known, I would've given them a proper link-back and acknowledgment. I Oh, she has very good sense in art. I was surprised when I looked in her laptop, the things she downloaded online are things that appeal to me. I like her choices in music too. Nothing pop and nothing common. For her age, I guess she thinks far different from the rest.
Free Texture From Flickr:
Source: Unknown

and ofcourse thanks to you for this my love:

No comments:
Post a Comment