Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Autumn is bidding me goodbye
Gusty winds have blown many dried leaves to our garden today and I don't know how I will ever get the time to sweep them off and make the place look neat again. As a matter of fact, I like the wild look of our garden anyway. I like to see heaps of dried leaves and hear them crackle when I step on them. When the wind blows in and tosses them back and forth... I think of all the best musical scores of Vangelis and even James Horner or Hanz Zimmer.... I think of the time he wore white and came to me and say " I am home" in a dream.... I think of his face and how life has changed after running my hands on his cheeks. Autumn is almost over. I am cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment