While waiting for her ID pictures at a Photo Imaging Center
While Lola was getting ready for the long walk at MOA
Daddy waiting for Lola
Ever seen a banana as big as that?
My steamed pink salmon topped with a sauce made out of extra virgin olive oil, fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, sweet mangoes, purple grapes, crashed garlic, wall nuts and pistachio.. yummy dinner for everyone
trying each on... he doesn't need them
A scene in Divisoria. Brother and I went there to find something cheaper than in the malls.
Asked for a sign whether he was around... and this is what i got. Haha
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I Oh's visit
Last week, I Oh came to visit mommy. I had fun with her together with Lola. She has grown so big already that I think she is starting to resemble me. She likes mommy's style when it comes to clothing and she thinks mommy is the coolest. She was never fussy as a child and I don't recall any instance when she would at all make a scene when she wanted something and she couldn't have it. Unlike any other kids I see at the mall at times, she never stomped her feet in disapproval nor even showed anybody that she was crying. She would cry ofcourse, but never loud enough to grab anybody's attention. I liked her when she was a baby too, she would always stop crying when she heard mommy's songs. She would forget about the dog she would like to squeeze so much when you placed her in any container filled with water. When you said "no" she never said any word back. She now never asks for anything at all. When at the mall, she would always tell me what she thinks is nice and which one's not but she would never suggest anything she would like mommy to buy for her. She would always just wait. I am blessed with my little girl and there is one thing so far I was not able to give her yet until now - a little baby sister or brother. I like it when things go that way, but sometimes I wonder why she hates math. She excelled in anything at school, but when it comes to mathematics, she doesn't even want to talk about it. Hehe. totally opposite from how her mommy was when she was her age.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment