I was looking through my gmail today and I realized I needed to get rid of so much mails I never came to read for such a long time . I have accumulated more than 800 already and no they aren't spam mails. Upon doing so, I ran across my chat history too. I moved backwards till I reached the date of my 32nd birthday. It was a conversation with my honey. I was so happy from how I chatted with him. He was extra sweet and thoughtful he remembered how to find means to come online and say hello to me. We were joking about the wifi of the governor of that place in Cambodia. he was trying to use it so that he could greet me a very happy birthday. How I miss him. I wish he does miss me too and he does think of the way we were.
I deleted all the extra unread mails but I kept all of our chat history and all his emails to me in one little folder.
No comments:
Post a Comment