Thursday, September 16, 2010
Such a busy day
I took time off work, then I just stayed home. I thought I would be less busy but I was wrong. I had to do all the chores anyway. I miss going elsewhere doing something else. I wish I could take that diving lessons and just have a certificate for diving too. I know I will eventually do that and all I would have in my mind when I finally get my certificate, is you. I always have admired you and I was proud of you at the back of my mind. I wished I would be enjoying the things you have enjoyed before. Diving was one of them. I know I won't be as good as you because I remember you had an advanced open-sea diver's certificate. Hehe it will be really tough to beat that and I don't intend to at all. Whew.... But how I wish I'd be diving with you. I dreamt of that always. The seas... then you with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment