Thursday, December 9, 2010

In 2006, I saw the last of you right on this very day. Now I look back and realized that time flew past me so quick and I am away from that very sad date for already 4 years. I have celebrated our time together and in my celebration I had to log into my email accounts that I have never visited for months and months or even a year already. There you are... with all the photographs you have sent me. I see nothing but the beauty of having you at that time. I have read some of your letters and in them you have repeated many times how you are tired of the same situation coming up like forever. You mentioned her name and you have told me again and again that you don't love her at all. How sad when I have to look back at all these things. I should not even read these emails anymore as they only make me wonder, make me sad, angry, depressed and confused. I wanna look at the world through a perspective that seems hopeful yet contented of what was and what has become of us. In doing so, I have to admire you from afar my love. There you are with your beautiful self, standing naked in front of the camera. There you are and all of you captured in a tiny frame just for me. I yearn for you and how I wish you indeed have looked into my eyes when these moments were captured for me. You are the most beautiful thing my heart could ever remember. You are the ancient person of my heart. You will always be my soul mate. At least I believe in that. I now cry and wish I could turn back time.Fall from where you are and I shall be here to catch you. Sarangheyo

No comments: