Wednesday, December 29, 2010
A year soon to pass
I could not upload photos this time. The connection sucks here :o(. It has been a while since I came here to write about my thoughts again. But this does not mean I have stopped thinking about him. Christmas came and went and I am sure he has been very happy with his family. I enjoyed my own blessings. And sometimes I think that I might have been celebrating it way better than he does really. I would never know. But there is this empty space within me that I wish he knows he knows he needs to fill. I have been wanting, missing, loving, yearning through all these years and another year will pass away without a trace of him. I dont want to be sad. I dont want to think he is never there. Id like to remember the last good thing he has told me... that I will always be in his heart and he will always love me for I am his soulmate. How my heart yearns for thy scent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment